Open home cancelled for Oct 18th – Sorry for the inconvenience
Brand new house ready to move in!!!!
Neatly positioned on Churcher street, this brand-new 4-bedroom home offers incredible living across its elegant and modern floorplan. The home provides a large open plan living, dining and a spacious kitchen area with walk in pantry along with segregated lounge room resides downstairs. All other four bedrooms reside upstairs, segregated from the living spaces. Property includes one ensuite and a main bathroom with separate powder room.
Please note : There is a studio room at the ground floor with separate entry has been already rented out and wont have any connection with this accommodation.
• Air conditioning
• Built in wardrobes
• Beautiful Balcony
• Secure Parking
• Alarm System
• Separate Dining Area
• Ducted heating and cooling.
• Double glazed windows
• Energy Eff. Rating: 6
• Spacious Laundry
• Double Garage
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Here at mainstream real estate, we accept rent fortnightly, and our preferred payment method is direct debit.
Rent – $900 per week
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
1. To inspect the property, please register prior to the open home
2. Register using the BOOK INSPECTION Button and choose your inspection time, then you will get a confirmation for the booking.
4. If you do not Register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
• A 12-month lease is the standard lease term – anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
• If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 – $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
• It is policy to either view the property or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
Property type: House